Most Recent Bartram Updates:
December 2, 2020 Resident & Family Update
December 2, 2020 Visitation Update
State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order Number 20-244 – Phase 3: Right to Work, Business Certainty, Suspension of Fines
Brooks Bartram Campus (Bartram Crossing, Bartram Lakes, The Green House Residences)
All of our Bartram campus facilities are currently under the general visitation rule as outlined in the State’s Emergency Order and will be following that criteria:
- Each patient/resident or his or her representative may designate up to five (5) general visitors. No one under 18 is permitted to visit.
- A resident may be visited by no more than two (2) general visitors at a time.
- Visits will be limited to one hour to allow as many families to see their loved ones as possible. Visitors will be scheduled for one hour when they arrive on site.
- Visitation will be permitted seven days a week from 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. with the last guests entering by 6 p.m.
- Families will no longer need to schedule visits in advance. However, facilitators will be responsible for limiting and monitoring the visitors in our building at all times to comply with safety and regulatory guidelines.
Please note: At any point, a facility may shift between allowing General Visitation to allowing only Essential/Compassionate caregivers, depending on the length of time since the facility last had a COVID-19 positive patient, resident or staff member. Our facilities will know on any given day which visitation rules apply. Restrictions for Compassionate Visitation Guidelines are more stringent than for General Visitation.